• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    phone interview went well. fingers crossed I get called in for a face2face
    It has the potential to reduce my current commute from upto 2hrs, down to 30 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      It has the potential to reduce my current commute from upto 2hrs, down to 30 mins.
      And this will enable me to crack on with house renovations and back to training on a regular basis. Plus eating tea at a sensible time

Comment

As the afternoon progresses, so the weather improves

Comment

Just come and found a nice quiet spot to tickle up the old CV re some stuff I did >10 years ago which has suddenly become relevant.

I can hear some distant noises which might just turn out to a boom

Comment

MMMMM.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

For anyone into Faceache, the ISS is streaming a spacewalk LIVE right now.

Comment

At the hotel

I just phoned my mum to see how she was (fine, thankfully) and she told me about one of her oldest friends who was 80 yesterday and celebrated by getting a tattoo of a butterfly on her shoulder

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  As the afternoon progresses, so the weather improves
                  It's a tad chilly here but it's turned very pleasant and Simpsonesque, with nice golden light from the setting sun

Comment

Arms now hurt from exercise but the glass of red wine I have had since will help numb the discomfort...
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

TFBSZ

Comment

Working...
                      X