• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Morning all
    Survived a delayed flight last night with TGU. Didn't get home until 3am.
    Thankfully I checked my emails from Palma airport to see that I had a 9am urgent conf call.
    Was it really urgent or just backside covering
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Just found out ClientCo is having a "staff awayday" on Friday, so would it be OK if I took "a day's leave"

The terminology is a bit off, but for lack of MOO, I'll take the hit

Just signed a leaver's card though, which probably puts me back where I started from HMRC's point of view

Comment

Bored now.

Actually, have been bored since about 5 mins after I got here. That five minutes was occupied by getting coffee and breakfast.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Was it really urgent or just backside covering
          Backside covering - PM was hoping I didn't turn up, then could blame everything on me. Instead he came out with a few howlers. He also told everyone on the call that he was busy putting together a test plan. That would be the test plan I gave him last week.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Backside covering - PM was hoping I didn't turn up, then could blame everything on me. Instead he came out with a few howlers. He also told everyone on the call that he was busy putting together a test plan. That would be the test plan I gave him last week.
            Did you ask to see it once he had finished UPDATING it
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Did you ask to see it once he had finished UPDATING it
              He told us all that he is still putting it together and should have it ready for later this week.

He doesn't know how to use Find & Replace in Excel or Word, so is going through it all to replace my name with his.
              As usual he'll forget to replace in the file properties.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

I'm breaking cover for a short while

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    Morning all

I'm breaking cover for a short while
                    Greetings

Comment

Links are up