• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice fry-up for dinner

The moon's really nice tonight

Come the next full moon, I'll be this close *makes gesture indicative of something being very close to something else* to finishing at ClientCo…

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

The weather app tells me it's "mostly clear" out. "Mostly dark" is how I'd describe it

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Morning denizens

The weather app tells me it's "mostly clear" out. "Mostly dark" is how I'd describe it
          Pitch black would be the term I would use. Looks likes tomorrow's journey will be in the dark
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all. 2 hours of driving in the dark for me this morning. Followed by half an hour of driving in the gloom. To now be followed with a nice cup of tea.

Comment

Oh, look at that. A 4 hour workshop starting at 9.30. Gonna be a struggle to keep awake I reckon

Comment

Morning all

In other news, Boaty Mcboat Face lives on!

Ceremony to mark start of Attenborough polar ship construction - BBC News

Originally posted by BBC
                The vessel is already well known owing to the online vote to name it, which saw the public choose Boaty McBoatface.
                An autonomous submarine deployed by the ship will be given that name instead.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  Oh, look at that. A 4 hour workshop starting at 9.30. Gonna be a struggle to keep awake I reckon
                  Could be worse, you could be leading it...
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Could be worse, you could be leading it...
                    True enough. Though I have a nasty feeling they'll be expecting some sort of contribution. On the upside, two young ladies from the supplier have just been ushered into the meeting room. I think I should go find an appropriate seat.

Comment

Morning all
                      Survived a delayed flight last night with TGU. Didn't get home until 3am.
                      Thankfully I checked my emails from Palma airport to see that I had a 9am urgent conf call.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X