• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broadband kaput. Currently posting from the bathroom, which is the only place in the house with a mobile signal.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Broadband kaput. Currently posting from the bathroom, which is the only place in the house with a mobile signal.
      You can be queen for the day then. Perched on the throne, that is

Comment

Yet another crépe nights sleep in the firey furnace hotel

However, last working day of the week for me so i'm not gonna let a little thing like exhaustion get me down

Comment

Morning all

Another day dawns bright and clear

Plus, it's Wednesday. Almost halfway there!
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Afternoon all

Conf call this morning with the senior managers in the US. Managed not to laugh out loud as two of them have their weekly row with each other.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Turned a bit miserable this morning but now it's becoming a bit Simpsonesque again

Decided not to bother with the hotel this evening. I'm off up north for a family do on Friday, so it's a short week anyway.

Comment

Home!

Quite a nice evening out there, if a bit chilly

Comment

Exercise done. I can't believe having a little break due to a bad cold makes you so weak.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    You can be queen for the day then. Perched on the throne, that is
                    you can smirk every time you download.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

TFBSZ (early but I'm knackered)...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X