• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

I thought it was grey and overcast out, but that was just because it was so dark. Now the sun's not far below the horizon, it turns out there's only a few small bits of cloud

Comment

Comment

Morning
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning all

WFH today. Must be getting colder, Cat has come back indoors to supervise rather staying out after his breakfast.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Bonjour Dissidénts. Went to look at boats very early this morning. Going to ask NLUK if I can put it through as an expense and claim 100℅ allowance in the first year?
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Comment

Tuesday already? Goodness, how the week is flying by....

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Morning denizens

I thought it was grey and overcast out, but that was just because it was so dark. Now the sun's not far below the horizon, it turns out there's only a few small bits of cloud
                    Well, that turned out to be a localised phenomenon. Positively foggy at points on the way here and it's utterly grey out there

Comment

<---

weekly project update soon. My side all done, all documented and ready to go. Now could you do the dependancies that my project needed.

Also given that you are so far behind my assumptions are now fact unless you think of a really good excuse - some how I doubt that you will
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X