• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Morning all. Tis wet here today. Not that I need to go out much at all (farm shop stock-up session and a trip for coal and booze) it's just i'd fancied a final grass-cut of the year might have been possible once the dew had dried off. Oh and there's also a spot of WFH on a running down project and a phone interview for a client in Sheffield where I worked as a permie 10 years ago. If only I could remember what I was doing 10 years ago i'd feel a whole lot more confident about it
    Didn't go too well. Barky aggressive type of questioning. The chunt wanted to know how i'd define various stage gates in agile terminology. I guessed 'fecked' wasn't the answer he was looking for but since I've experienced half a dozen interpretations of the methodology it was difficult to know what he expected the answer to be. So i gave him some of my finest BS about everyone doing it differently and wrote it off as a bad do. Ah well, it's friday, the fires on and I have beers

Comment

I also have sausages from the farm shop, which is the greater thing.

Comment

Chicken and chips for tea, being the leg I didn't eat for lunch yesterday

I wonder why M&S insist on packaging their cooked chicken legs in pairs? It was quite obvious they weren't from the same chicken, so that's not the reason.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          Didn't go too well. Barky aggressive type of questioning. The chunt wanted to know how i'd define various stage gates in agile terminology. I guessed 'fecked' wasn't the answer he was looking for but since I've experienced half a dozen interpretations of the methodology it was difficult to know what he expected the answer to be. So i gave him some of my finest BS about everyone doing it differently and wrote it off as a bad do. Ah well, it's friday, the fires on and I have beers
          I too have beers, and I think I'll have one now

Cheers! Happy Friday!

Comment

TFBSZ
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

just saying...
                  Join IPSE