• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just opened the fridge and a daddy long legs came stumbling out

I must have trapped it in there an hour or so ago. Damn thing staggered around the kitchen floor like it was drunk for about a minute until it warmed up enough to be able to fly again, whereupon it started bashing its head repeatedly against the ceiling

Comment

I've just chased a rather large fly in my hall.

I know it got in through the letter box - stupid free newspaper person left the letterbox wide open when they "attempted" to push the newspaper through.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning all from a sunny [s]Zanzibar[\s] Skegness. (I really need to remember where I am when I make up stories )
        Going for a walk round Stone Town shortly. Want to go to see a spice market.
        Nice view from the hotel over the harbour and Customs House.

Have a good Sunday everyone!
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          (I really need to remember where I am when I make up stories )
          All those Freddie Mercury statues in skeggie will ensure there's no escape from reality...

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey day here, with rain forecast for this evening - the way autumn ought to be!

Though, of course, autumn doesn't really start until the autumnal equinox on Thursday

Comment

case unpacked, washing on, kids doing homework MrsV & Micro V off swimming and I'm supposed to be tidying the manshack & doing FDDs. For some reason I just can't get excited about them.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Morning denizens

Grey day here, with rain forecast for this evening - the way autumn ought to be!

Though, of course, autumn doesn't really start until the autumnal equinox on Thursday
                Been glorious blue skies and sunshine here today, getting steadily warmer as the day went on.

Bike ride turned into a bit of slog in the end as I had to stop for extra water having thought it was going to be cooler and greyer than it turned out.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Comment

Manchester legoland and sealife today. Baby bp birthday tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      Been glorious blue skies and sunshine here today, getting steadily warmer as the day went on.

Bike ride turned into a bit of slog in the end as I had to stop for extra water having thought it was going to be cooler and greyer than it turned out.
                      It brightened up here after lunch - it's been quite a pleasant afternoon

Comment

Working...
                      X