• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TFBSZ as I need to be up at 5:15 to head to clientco...

And I want to watch the tennis...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all Night all
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

9.40am in ClientCo office. Aircon blasting. According to the clock, it's 28.2C, 52% humidity in the meeting room.

Perfect temp for a snooze.

Comment

Morning denizens

Some high wispy cloud out there, but looks like it's shaping up to be a sunny one

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Morning denizens

Some high wispy cloud out there, but looks like it's shaping up to be a sunny one

Morning Nick, typhoon on the way here. It's hot and sticky.

Comment

We name our storms after boys and girls names

Comment

Morning all

Bright and sunny but still cool on arrival at Client Co. Looks set to get warmer though.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning, MrFitz would be pleased, went via Greggs for a cofee (mediocre) and a susage buttie (really nice) on the wya to ClientCo.

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Morning, MrFitz would be pleased, went via Greggs for a cofee (mediocre) and a susage buttie (really nice) on the wya to ClientCo.

They used to be my Nemesis when I was working down Portsmouth way last year. If I needed to stop for a break on the way or needed a coffee I always used to pull into Cherwell Services and find myself standing in the Greggs ordering coffee and a sausage bap before I even realized it.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      They used to be my Nemesis when I was working down Portsmouth way last year. If I needed to stop for a break on the way or needed a coffee I always used to pull into Cherwell Services and find myself standing in the Greggs ordering coffee and a sausage bap before I even realized it.
                      I like that services, was positioned just right to remind me not to carry on the M40 and instead cross to the M1 vai the A43
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X