• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been here an hour

<----

Although the next 10 minutes will feature a walk (to get milk) and a toasted teacake (as they make those where I need to go to get the milk).
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I note the tag cloud has been tidied

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Been here an hour
        Been here since 10.15pm last night (WFH today, thankfully).

Walked just under an hour to a friend's pub yesterday and arrived around 1pm. They were closed due to the cycle race but had a private party for a few of us.
        Ate a drank until just before 9pm then had to walk uphill through the woods to get home.

Chickens are out, sprinkler is on, and The Dog (tw) has gone back to bed.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Been here an hour

<----

Although the next 10 minutes will feature a walk (to get milk) and a toasted teacake (as they make those where I need to go to get the milk).
          No one was at the hot food counter so I got a Danish Pasty instead.... I should have waited....

Comment

Morning denizens

Bit cloudy here

Had a rubbish night's sleep, which I eventually realised was because it was a bit chillier than it has been in recent weeks. Restoring the duvet to its rightful place, rather than relying on just the duvet cover, fixed things. Still feeling tired though

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 12 August 2016, 08:25.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                I note the tag cloud has been tidied
                Bloody Nazis!
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 12 August 2016, 08:25.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    I dunno what the tag cloud is for.
                    wankpuffin
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      What you get up to out of hours is your own business... There are things no one else really wants or needs to know about

Comment

Working...
                      X