• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Zeity: my local sainsbury is full of its annual influx of Chinese students, clogging up the place and pawing all the unfamiliar stuff. Why does it happen at the start of August? There can't be any lectures for 6 weeks, Shirley? What's making them so eager to inconvenience the shoppers of huddersfield with their random changes of direction and trolley abandonment?
    Mine use to be full of Spanish students who also had nothing better to do but insult me when I ran pass them in the evening, one reason I now run in the early morning.

Hence the early "Morning".
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Watching a program about the RSPCA. They've obviously worked out how to milk money out of people.

Comment

And "Thornton Heath" is in London not Surrey.

Comment

Oxtail soup for dinner

I should really get an early night. Not sure if some kind of bug is trying to lay me low, or if it's just tiredness, but I feel like I could do with a good sleep

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 12 August 2016, 08:15.

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Sort of mix of ominous-looking grey stuff and proto-Simpsonesque sunny patches out there at the moment

Comment

ClientB/WFH today.

Supposed to be cycling to meet Mr HyperD for lunch, but skies look threatening.

Edited because I'd said 'ominous' which MrFitz has used in the post directly above.

Comment

Morning

Had the "pleasure" of being chased by a bichon frise while exercising. She then decided to chase another animal while her owner was frantically waving his hands in the air doing the "she doesn't normally do that routine".

At the end the local boxer whose been staring at me for 3 weeks, after trying to mount a well-behaved black lab decided he wanted to jump on me but "he was only being friendly".

Odd how other "friendly" dogs don't want to mount other dogs and humans....

Comment

Morning all

In between rain storms at the mo with the window wide open to try and get some air flowing. Office is like an oven.

Comment

Working...
                      X