• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Grey here, with a bit of a downpour to liven up the trip from the hotel to ClientCo

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Depends how many doughnuts you eat on the way
      So far resiting the Krispie Kreme store I walk by, NewCo doesn't have vending machines so no chocy bars during the day either.
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        So far resiting the Krispie Kreme store I walk by, NewCo doesn't have vending machines so no chocy bars during the day either.
        resiting or resisting..... Does Mrs SimonMac know you walk past it on the way home but don't buy her anything?
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Hammer blow

Life can be unjustly cruel sometimes.

My kettle has given up the ghost.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            Life can be unjustly cruel sometimes.

My kettle has given up the ghost.
            Use your spare kettle or send the butler next door to make you a cuppa.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Use your spare kettle or send the butler next door to make you a cuppa.
              The copper kettle from the stovetop will have to suffice till a suitable replacement is found.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 12 August 2016, 12:55.

Comment

In further kettle news, it seems no electical ones are made in Britain any longer. Simplex make copper ones for the stovetop, but I've got something similar (albeit a bit more battered and off e-bay for 10% of the price).

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    In further kettle news, it seems no electical ones are made in Britain any longer. Simplex make copper ones for the stovetop, but I've got something similar (albeit a bit more battered and off e-bay for 10% of the price).

Burco make some commercial ones in the UK, so if you're an LTD, you could go for this:
                    Burco PLSAFCT5L Countertop Autofill Water Boiler 5 Litre Capacity with Filtration - 444442462 - Burco Autofill Counter Top Water Boilers | Burco & Lec
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Thanks! Might be a little excessive for my tea drinking habits though.

They make this one too, which is a little more suitable Burco KTL02 Stainless Steel Commercial Catering Kettle 2 Litre Capacity - 444448552 - Commercial Kettles | Burco & Lec No mention of UK manufacure there though.

Comment

Working...
                      X