• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just attempting to compile a freertos example program.

So far there's about 150 errors.

And that's after I told it where the toolsuite was located.

Comment

Ah. You have to tell it you're using a PIC18F452 when the project is loaded.

Doing it before it's loaded doesn't work.

And exactly how you set the paths to the .h files is a bit obscure so I've just copied the feckers.

Comment

Random thought - can a radio programme really be called a 'show' since there is no visual element to it?

Comment

Busy doings today.
          Nice sunny dry bike ride first thing.
          Raining here now though.
          Chicken tikka prepped for tea, with genuine mix from Pakistan. Well, it was from Haq's supermarket in Bradford, but it originated in Pakistan. Not tried this stuff before, and it's been sat in the cupboard for a year so it's about time i got around to it.
          Ironing ironed.
          Further washing a-washing.
          Hoovering pending.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            Random thought - can a radio programme really be called a 'show' since there is no visual element to it?
            If an audience are there to watch it, yes. Also, some radio programmes now have a webcam feed as well
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Depends, show as a verb is visual, as a noun it can be a radio "show"
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                If an audience are there to watch it, yes. Also, some radio programmes now have a webcam feed as well
                Fair enough, but the primary audience wouldn't physically be there though (except where it's an event which is also recorded for radio broadcast).

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Depends, show as a verb is visual, as a noun it can be a radio "show"
                And linguistic pedantry from SM is always best viewed with extreme suspician

I think the jury is out. I'm waiting for Zeity's view - he probably remembers what Mr Marconi called it.

Comment

Fair enough, but the primary audience wouldn't physically be there though (except where it's an event which is also recorded for radio broadcast).

And linguistic pedantry from SM is always best viewed with extreme suspician

I think the jury is out. I'm waiting for Zeity's view - he probably remembers what Mr Marconi called it.
                  Originally it was referred to as Radio Broadcasts or Radio Programmes. The use of the word show coincided with the arrival and popularization of television, although some radio programmes contained the word Show in their titles.

The two probably became conflated by the Radio Times which published listings for Radio and Television in the same publication.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Show me the way to go home, I'm tired and I want to go to bed. I had a little drink about an hour ago, and it's gone right to my head.

This fecking compiler is driving me

I'm having to edit the project file with notepad to get the directories right.

It now compiles as long as I comment out one rather crucial call to a library routine.

And I can't figure out how to get a listing out of the fecking thing so I can check the conditionals.

Ho hum.

Comment

Bottled one demijohn of white wine and one of cider earlier.

Currently got a bottle of each chilling, might try some later.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X