• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure all those olives agreed with me either.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

ZeitBoredNow.

Comment

Phone call from an agent earlier.

Client that shafted me for a gig in Leeds because they couldn't get their act together to sign off on the requirement, and who then came back offering less money than originally agreed, have now come back again offering 20% over the original rate.

Current gig runs till end of August, have told them they'll have to wait. Will see what happens.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning (actually, if I leave another 5 mins it'll just be...)
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

It'll still be morning coz the clocks are lying

Comment

Afternoon.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Links are up

Traffic around here is terrible right now. I assume there's a lorry overtaking on the A14, which is usually enough to cause extensive delays here, about four miles up the road from the junction

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Links are up

Traffic around here is terrible right now. I assume there's a lorry overtaking on the A14, which is usually enough to cause extensive delays here, about four miles up the road from the junction
                    You should see Gateshead at the moment. A mine shaft has collapsed on the A1 and repairs won't be complete until Wednesday at the earliest....
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I see the might ban hammer has been duly wielded.

Comment

Working...
                      X