• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Morning all

It's very but dry out there at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        BBC are such liars - myself, like other anoraks must have done, emailed them to point out their EU petition story was incorrect with the link to check the data and suddenly a "Parliamentary spokeswoman" gave them the date when the petition was created.
        Surely one must believe the Ministry of Truth.

Comment

Morning all The Wife (tm) got up and walked The Dog (tw) this morning. I've not even opened the curtains yet.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Currently wondering how much of a surprise the surprise birthday lunch for the ZeitNephew will be.

Off to Tesco now to do the Sunday afternoon shop on Sunday morning.

It must be Sunday coz the ever tedious Rob Titchener programme is on the wireless.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              My "business" shirts don't exactly get covered in muck so I wash them on this extra-quick cycle that supposedly gets them done in twenty-five minutes - though that doesn't seem to include water heating time, so more like forty.

But I've found that I need to put them through on a proper cycle instead every four or five weeks, or they start developing a profound mustiness
              I wash any shirts on the delicate cycle with a low spin, then I hang on a hanger, button them up and leave them to dry and never have to iron them.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Afternoon all
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning denizens

Quite a sunny one out there

Comment

Afternoon.

I don't understand why Amazon sent me a Prime Now voucher as everything I want I either cannot buy using it or can just cross over the road to buy it from the local shop.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Afternoon.

I don't understand why Amazon sent me a Prime Now voucher as everything I want I either cannot buy using it or can just cross over the road to buy it from the local shop.
                      I guess Amazon don't know that the local shop for you is over the road
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X