• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will now have to play the waiting game on this vote, it doesn't impact my rights to live in cloggers but Mr N will have problems.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well the apocalypse has started. None of the ticket machines in Bury tram station will accept cards. Metro link is going to go bust, Manchester is going to grind to a halt and drag Britain down with it. We are dooooomed.
      Last edited by northernladuk; 24 June 2016, 07:17.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Well the apocalypse has started. None of the ticket machines in Bury tram station won't accept cards. Metro link is going to go bust, Manchester is going to grind to a halt and drag Britain down with it. We are dooooomed.
        Do you want to try that again before ms arrived and stacks the implausible second sentence.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning btw. Hard no sleep but the 4 figures in my Betfair account can explain that
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all

And a sneezy one it is too, to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Do you want to try that again before ms arrived and stacks the implausible second sentence.
              But you'll still stuff me with the quote?? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                I should get to bed really - another long drive early in the morning, listening to the people on Radio 4 going on and on about what the result "means"

Goodnight all
                Other stations are available.

I used to like that Radio 5 thing until Danny Baker took it over in 1992.

Comment

Looks like I'll be having a Facebook free day. The anger and arguing going on is pretty eye opening.

Comment

I unfollowed 2 people on Facebook in the last few days mostly because they don't know the difference between England and the U.K.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Oh, morning all WFH today, TFIF, etc.
                      No dog walk this morning as The Wife (tm) is off.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X