• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sun's out.

Simpsonesque skies.

It's as close as a gorilla's armpit after all that rain.

Some incomprehensible message on the answering machine re something or other to do with the doc from yesterday.

Even more deep joy.

Tea was fish, followed (since I left the bottle of milk out all day) by a generous helping of custard over a few prunes.

Comment

Home, and weekend!

Knackered. But I made it home about one minute before the rain started, which I think counts as a win

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Mr N had an interview yesterday, his first since he's started looking. 2 hour schlep on the train only to have a 30 min interview and the interviewers to say at the end "you're a good fit, but we need someone who speaks Dutch".

Seems the pimp never checked if he did speak cloggy (he doesn't), nor did she seem to know that that was required.

That's agents for you

Comment

Home. Well home after getting home collecting twins from little big band and tea at our favorite Turkish restaurant.

Had to pay full whack this time round. I now know big the discount was last time around
          Last edited by eek; 17 June 2016, 19:47.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

It's all gone rather Simpsons out there now, just in time for me to go to the Chinese for dinner

Comment

Chinese for dinner was exceptionally nice

And now, tired though I am, I'm going to have a beer while watching some gubbins - perhaps an episode of The Sweeney

(Just added "gubbins" to my Mac's autocorrect dictionary, as it keeps changing it to "gibbons" )

Comment

TFBSZ
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Off to do the shopping; not that there's very much of it to do, thank goodness

Comment

Working...
                      X