• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I use autoaid for home start and recovery. You pay then they reimburse you. You need to check that it's cheaper.

Also I discovered with renewals they are cheaper 15-10 days before. Then they go up in price.
    Ah, I've left it too late then - it expires in a week

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Ah, I've left it too late then - it expires in a week
      tried classic car insurance? It may be cheaper and give you a guaranteed value....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Took the hedge trimmer to the weeds down the garden.

Having chopped them down to 6 inches or so, I'll strim the buggers next if I can get the strimmer out of the shed.

Had a lovely cold shower which cooled me down no end & then I watched NCIS S11 end of season, which said goodbye to the late Ralph Waite who played Gibb's father.

night all
        Last edited by zeitghost; 8 June 2016, 21:43. Reason: Ooops. Ralph Waite not John Waite. ROTF.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          tried classic car insurance? It may be cheaper and give you a guaranteed value....
          That sounds worth a look, ta

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            That sounds worth a look, ta
            Hmm, tried one of the top (non-ad) results in Google and, after giving them all the info, it simply said "We cannot provide a quote"

It's too late for that kind of thing. Goodnight all

Comment

Bah, can't sleep
              Join IPSE

Comment

Still quite muggy out there
                Join IPSE

Comment

Wonder if Brillo's finished the counting thread yet?
                  Join IPSE

Comment

Ah, he's almost there...
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Nice
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X