• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ommm...
    Join IPSE

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Not quite to Diver's standard of drivel but hey ho
        Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Overcast today and slightly cooler at the moment, though there's the threat of warmer conditions later

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
            Ommm...
            ZenChuryOm(tm).

MillenniumOm(tm)

Comment

Morning all
              The Wife (tm) is off today, so no dog walk for me this morning.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

Need to call the contracts/legal manager at the agency today to listen to their arguments about contract amendments.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                  Morning all

Need to call the contracts/legal manager at the agency today to listen to their arguments about contract amendments.
                  And that went badly. He spent a lot of time telling me that if he writes an "IR35 contract" and I'm found to be caught then his company are liable for my tax bills. Also the old stuff about how opting in automatically creates a master/servant relationship and 99.9% of contractors opt out...

All got a bit heated there. I can't see this one working.

Comment

ZeitExistentiallyBoredNow(tm).

I'm gonna hava snooze.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                      And that went badly. He spent a lot of time telling me that if he writes an "IR35 contract" and I'm found to be caught then his company are liable for my tax bills. Also the old stuff about how opting in automatically creates a master/servant relationship and 99.9% of contractors opt out...

All got a bit heated there. I can't see this one working.
                      Bugger

Comment

Working...
                      X