• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Seconded.

Comment

No noisy line follower bots today then Zeity?

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
          And that went badly. He spent a lot of time telling me that if he writes an "IR35 contract" and I'm found to be caught then his company are liable for my tax bills. Also the old stuff about how opting in automatically creates a master/servant relationship and 99.9% of contractors opt out...

All got a bit heated there. I can't see this one working.
          What an idiot - oh well.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Just had to fight to get around a woman and her little kid. The woman had an ice cream she was sharing with her daughter but instead of keeping still the woman was dumb walking.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
              No noisy line follower bots today then Zeity?
              I slept through them.

Comment

On train, then tea, then on to bury
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Have you got your shovel ready then?

Comment

The time has come, the GAL said. to speak of buggering off down the hill & going home

Comment

Home!

Best run ever as far as the motorway junction - I got there just after half-five, so about an hour. Unfortunately, that landed me right in the worst of this end's rush hour again; and I needed to get petrol

The petrol station was almost deserted when I finally got there though, presumably due to all the cars trying to cram themselves into the surrounding roads
                      Last edited by NickFitz; 9 June 2016, 17:20.

Comment

Working...
                      X