• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by covbob View Post
    And now no need to worry - just been verbally offered the one local to me from last week.

No noises from current client about renewal despite enthusiasm at the start. I guess they've lost out...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      There are many gems of useful info buried herewithin.
      The operative word being, of course, "buried".

Comment

29C earlier in the shade on the patio.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Byeeee

Stone me it's been a bit warm in here this afternoon.

27 deg C.

Comment

32 deg C
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Just too hot
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Home!

Not a bad run back - desk to home in about 1 hour 20 minutes

This makes up slightly for the forty minutes or so it took to travel the last eight miles there this morning

Comment

The odd job man who does things for the surgery next door is standing in the middle of their back yard chucking a load of documents into a burning brazier. I assume this is the implementation of their plan for proper disposal of confidential patient information

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                    And now no need to worry - just been verbally offered the one local to me from last week.

No noises from current client about renewal despite enthusiasm at the start. I guess they've lost out...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      The odd job man who does things for the surgery next door is standing in the middle of their back yard chucking a load of documents into a burning brazier. I assume this is the implementation of their plan for proper disposal of confidential patient information
                      To be honest it sounds a better approach than the official method. And cheaper to boot

Comment

Working...
                      X