• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contract paperwork for the new gig received and promptly passed to QDOS for the once over.

Hopefully onsite tomorrow morning!
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Contract paperwork for the new gig received and promptly passed to QDOS for the once over.

Is this the Leeds one? Bloody hell they have dragged their heels
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Without trying to tempt fate, have a banana or two:

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Is this the Leeds one? Bloody hell they have dragged their heels
          Nope, gave up on them. CV out last week, phone call Thursday, interview Friday, start tomorrow. Rates not as good but still commutable and the offer of a couple of days a week WFH. Also private not public sector, which under the current circumstances is probably a Good Thing.

Comment

Nope, gave up on them. CV out last week, phone call Thursday, interview Friday, start tomorrow. Rates not as good but still commutable and the offer of a couple of days a week WFH. Also private not public sector, which under the current circumstances is probably a Good Thing.

Commutable by bike?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Commutable by bike?
                Sadly not. 40 miles each way on the direct route, which is A roads and dual carriageway.

Comment

Afternoon all

Phew wot a scorcher!

The people with way too much time on their hands are outraged again. Someone was flying a drone around the village yesterday lunchtime and the area identified as the origin is remarkably close to my house. Rest assured that it wasn't me and I didn't see it so I've no idea how they made this leap.

This is in addition to people flying "up to FOUR kites" at an altitude deemed dangerous by people who sit in their gardens all day.

Right, I'm off drone shopping on Amazon.

Comment

Not very nice here. and raining

Comment

It's gone remarkably here.

Simpsonesque sky is definitively missing.

Comment

Working...
                      X