• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

Comment

Morning all Have arrived safely in Osaka. A tad tired.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

It's harder work going by train than driving. Nearly there though
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          It's harder work going by train than driving. Nearly there though
          Is the train not taking the strain?

I would find it a nightmare to be away from home without the car during the week, I get too restless just staying in a hotel room every evening.
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            I think he's worried about the funny man sitting next to him.

Probably with very good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

I would find it a nightmare to be away from home without the car during the week, I get too restless just staying in a hotel room every evening.
              Not with 2 changes required ending in an already full train between Manchester and Preston. As I've always said the more steps in a journey the more pain there is.

And the reason for the train is that the car is here. I needed to leave it when heading south for the funeral.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Cloggy bank holiday today

Managed to survive week one at new clientco.
                  However timesheet still hasn't been approved and they've nominated someone in the London office as an approver. Even better it's not on the pimp system but on the internal client system and then I have to print the thing off and send it to the pimp. Timesheet is due today, clientco system states tomorrow which isn't helpful.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Off to the smoke this week as well.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Zooming towards Calais. Gonna pop in the Carrefour hypermarche to stock up on goodies :-) and maybe the Calais wine warehouse also

Comment

Working...
                      X