• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snowing in bradford. I'm supposed to be going out to M&S for ingredients for my tea.

Comment

4.5L of "Red Love Juice" cider decanted into bottles.

Half of the apples which went into it were from a variety called "Red Love", it's not a cider apple but is unique in that the flesh is bright red.
      It's running at about 6.5%
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

We were promised thunderstorms this afternoon. Looks like they've been cancelled in favour of mere rain

Comment

Was supposed to be heading out later, but decided as its so miserable to stay in instead.

Am currently trying to write up the remaining new recipe articles so that if I do start a new gig soon, there will at least but 6 months worth of stuff ready to go.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

No squirrel yet.

Bird feeders refilled.

Comment

Sorta-kinda-snowing here now too

It's more like it's trying to start raining, but every so many drops is just about snow.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Sorta-kinda-snowing here now too

It's more like it's trying to start raining, but every so many drops is just about snow.
                Down the other end of the M69 it's a lovely day - blue sky, a few clouds and gusty wind.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                  Down the other end of the M69 it's a lovely day - blue sky, a few clouds and gusty wind.

Sunny in Surrey, I can see the South Downs. A few dark clouds blowing through.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                    Now it's gone sunny here too. No guarantees of anything today

Comment

I had a chat on the phone with an agent I've worked with a number of times before about a gig he's just posted on JobServe, because the requirements were a bit unclear on an important point, and it turns out he's not completely sure either

Just whacked my CV over to him anyway. It's in Cambridge and I've got every gig he's ever put me forward for over there, so maybe the lucky streak will continue

Comment

Working...
                      X