• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's very parsonsnoseious of you.

Night all

Last ep of POI S4 was interesting.

Liked the Floyd at the end.

Comment

nope the showers continued for me. attaching fence slats in the p1ssing rain PITA.

however 12 metres later I have nearly finished. Looks good.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Typical, 4 days in Scotland with brilliant weather is finished by returning home to pissing wind and rain once we headed south.

At least managed to put in a decent time on the bike ride and did a load of walking as well.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          That's very parsonsnoseious of you.
          I see what you did there

Comment

Morning all

Comment

The crap it and network rules here mean that I cannot workaround the rules to solve a problem (I have a working solution because heck I only took this contract so they are the Guinea pigs before I sell it to others).

Just going to update the status log to blocked (awaiting xyz) and shunt all the phase 2 work into phase 4.

The screams should be audible from Manchester
              Last edited by eek; 11 May 2016, 07:37.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all

Wet dog walk, but WFH today.

Just configuring a new router as a wireless point, decided to call the Wifi "Connection failed" and "5GHz Connection Failed"

Set up the IP address, rebooted, checked all the network ports were OK, then went to the configuration manager to confirm the wifi. Message on screen: "Connection Failed". Took me 5 mins to remember that was what I called it. D'oh.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

'Tis raining just a tad.

Comment

Morning denizens

Soggy grey day out there. It isn't actually raining at the moment, but it gives every impression that it will resume doing so shortly

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Just configuring a new router as a wireless point, decided to call the Wifi "Connection failed" and "5GHz Connection Failed"

Set up the IP address, rebooted, checked all the network ports were OK, then went to the configuration manager to confirm the wifi. Message on screen: "Connection Failed". Took me 5 mins to remember that was what I called it. D'oh.
                      Hoist by your own petard

Comment

Working...
                      X