• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hola Amigos...
    Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Morning all TFIF
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Seems yesterday's waste of time interview was not a waste of time, have another one today.

This time a phone call and the pimp made sure he got his time zones right this time.

Comment

Seems yesterday's waste of time interview was not a waste of time, have another one today.

This time a phone call and the pimp made sure he got his time zones right this time.

Go norrahe
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Morning denizens

Cloudy out

Virgin Media has decided to celebrate my birthday by buggering up my cable broadband connection. Good of them

This meant I had to go through the palaver of getting the EE mifi thingy going to get online. Still, I suppose it beats the days when I had to go down to the phone box by the mosque to ask BT to send somebody out to climb up a pole because my phone line wasn't working and therefore my 56K modem couldn't connect

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Its £5 just hair or £10 including a wet shave (on the face before people get too excited).

In my local, admittedly they don't speak much English.
                They speak propah Lestah in mine. £6.50, not counting tip.

Comment

Oh ye of little faith

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Morning denizens

Cloudy out

Virgin Media has decided to celebrate my birthday by buggering up my cable broadband connection. Good of them

This meant I had to go through the palaver of getting the EE mifi thingy going to get online. Still, I suppose it beats the days when I had to go down to the phone box by the mosque to ask BT to send somebody out to climb up a pole because my phone line wasn't working and therefore my 56K modem couldn't connect
                    Any plans for your b'day?
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Bench is cold this morning
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X