• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nearly home. A more successful day than I'd feared. And customer's canteen (or 'hub' as they referred to it) was all free. I had a chocolate gateau for dessert - it would have been rude not to.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      FFS. General just reminds me of that Haribo adverts at the moment. You know it's an adult that's speaking but what you hear is a kid's voice.
      Mmmmm, Haribo...

Comment

Had the last of the roast lamb in a couple of sandwiches with a bag of crisps for dinner, as I couldn't be bothered to go to any more effort

Comment

Dog gate continues

From the OP

Dogs urine can kill grass and plants - I've had a dog for 15 years and would never allow it to go on someone garden - it's about having respect for other people property, I'm far from precious ! I didn't want unnamed opinions, I directed it at the lady in question to take note only.

Someone else has to join in

In my view dogs should not go onto gardens, we have plenty of open space in Sully where dogs can run to their hearts content. When not on the field dogs should be on a lead for their safety and
          the consideration of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            From the OP

Dogs urine can kill grass and plants - I've had a dog for 15 years and would never allow it to go on someone garden - it's about having respect for other people property, I'm far from precious ! I didn't want unnamed opinions, I directed it at the lady in question to take note only.

Someone else has to join in

In my view dogs should not go onto gardens, we have plenty of open space in Sully where dogs can run to their hearts content. When not on the field dogs should be on a lead for their safety and
            the consideration of others.
            I don't want to see dogs running around with their willies dangling, and their bum holes on display - it's about time we insisted on doggy pants.

Disgusted of Hampshire

Comment

In other news, I arrived home to a cheque for £6.45 from Royal Mail as a refund for my 'guaranteed before 1pm next day' delivery that didn't get delivered the next day.

Comment

I thought Prince dying was a joke. But he's dead.

Who's next?
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  In other news, I arrived home to a cheque for £6.45 from Royal Mail as a refund for my 'guaranteed before 1pm next day' delivery that didn't get delivered the next day.
                  That must be worth a couple of lunchtime Big Macs

(seriously, how much are those things? I've not eaten in a McDonalds outlet in years).

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                    That must be worth a couple of lunchtime Big Macs

(seriously, how much are those things? I've not eaten in a McDonalds outlet in years).
                    A large big mac meal gets you change from a fiver.

Comment

I got a monitor riser for the iMac to stand on. It's probably at just about the right height for most purposes, but all the IDEs and so forth that I use default to putting their debuggers, object inspectors, and such at the bottom of their windows; and as I spend most of my time using them, I was getting a sore neck from looking down all the time

Comment

Working...
                      X