• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Third attempt (second actual visit) to the Doctors and I've been diagnosed with whooping cough!

Which means I have been contagious for a while and likely to have a cough for the next three months!

Unclean, unclean!

Comment

Mega rainbow outside my window!

There's an exceedingly chilly breeze too, mind. I might have to shut the kitchen window if it doesn't warm up a bit

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Unclean, unclean!
        gimme a
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Evening

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Third attempt (second actual visit) to the Doctors and I've been diagnosed with whooping cough!

Which means I have been contagious for a while and likely to have a cough for the next three months!

Thats what you get for having so many kids. Bloody little germ factories....
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              Evening
              Evening

Comment

Evening - feel tired...
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Gary Player. Hole in one. Legend.
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Cod & chips & beans for tea - another one of those frozen cod in batter things from Sainsbury's

It was nice enough, but I prefer the more obviously machine-made finish of the Bird's Eye ones, like they used to be when I was a kid. I wonder if somebody had to design a machine to take the ones that come out of the older machine looking exactly like every other one and rough them up a little so they look faux-individual.

Comment

Stone me, it's cold out there at the moment.

But dry.

And there's sparkly things up in the sky, which really isn't natural.

Tea, this evening, was lamb with carrots, onions and other stuff, plus a baked potato because the damn things are beginning to sprout and they'll go off if I don't eat them quickly.

Unexpected guest star in this week's "Castle" was Summer Glau.

Sadly, not in Terminator mode, though they did get the Terminator reference in.

Comment

Working...
                      X