• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice lie in

Comment

WMSS

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Haven't decided what to do today yet.

I may go for a walk.

Or I might just grovel under the ZeitFiat to find out what's wrong with the exhaust.
        I went for a walk.

And did a bit of shopping.

If it stays dry I think I'll tidy up the garden a bit.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Another grey but dry day

I'm in that indeterminate state where I could do with getting some shopping, but could manage OK if I don't bother. So I probably won't bother

Comment

First bicycle outing in well over 3 months. Just 20km, but enough - enjoyed it. Knackered though.

Comment

The sixth year of Monday Links is now complete, if you want something to read

Comment

Just did twenty minutes on the exercise bike. Knackered and sweaty, and my legs are protesting vigorously

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  If it stays dry I think I'll tidy up the garden a bit.
                  It did & I did.

Having hacked great heaps of brambles out of two gardens, I now have arms covered in TCP (not the /IP kind, but the phenol based kind), isopropanol, and some rubbing alcohol (BBE 2008? How the feck does alcohol go off?).

The IPA and the rubbing alcohol stung like fury, but the TCP(without /IP) was comparatively comfortable.

I'll probably be dead of septicaemia in a week. <- or have burned to death when the alcohol catches fire.

Comment

I watched an episode of The Rockford Files earlier.

It was part two of a two-parter. The "Previously…" recap at the start was seven minutes long. That's about 15% of part one

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Just did twenty minutes on the exercise bike. Knackered and sweaty, and my legs are protesting vigorously
                      Are you fit now?
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X