• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    planted out some some IKEA wall flower pots with mini Miss V. Am in trouble for covering her in compost but how else does a small person plant something without covering yourself and wiping it on your dress?

yep they still sell them

BYGEL Container - IKEA
    Hmmm, might get some of those for the roof terrace. Am planning on moving my BBQ up there which will hopefully negate any huffing and puffing from our neighbours on one side.

I have to now convince some mates to come and hekp move a 73kg BBQ up 4 flights of stairs from the garden.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Hmmm, might get some of those for the roof terrace. Am planning on moving my BBQ up there which will hopefully negate any huffing and puffing from our neighbours on one side.

I have to now convince some mates to come and hekp move a 73kg BBQ up 4 flights of stairs from the garden.
      Bbq afterwards? Unfriend anyone who wants it before for gross stupidity
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

And now a message saying "We tried to deliver but nobody was in" - I WAS HERE ALL DAY!

Comment

Food and alcohol?
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            And now a message saying "We tried to deliver but nobody was in" - I WAS HERE ALL DAY!
            Tomorrow attack DPD on social media

Comment

My foot has gone numb. Have walked too far...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Tomorrow attack DPD on social media
                The website also tells me the serial number of the card they left. It is indeed the one addressed to "M. Patel"

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  The website also tells me the serial number of the card they left. It is indeed the one addressed to "M. Patel"
                  drat that afternoon of drinking next to the courthouse & the Deed poll!
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

they do look fun, they are hanging on a horizontal plank on the end of the shed filled with pansies strangely enough where my BBQ & Pizza will go later this year.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Morning all
                      Today I'm checking out of Osaka for a few weeks
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X