• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The whiteness of the sky has parted somewhat to reveal a very wan looking sun.

Comment

Off to Tesco express to forage for dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        If you need some moss, I can let you have loads.

It's pick your own though.

£5 per bag.
        Thanks Zeity, but I'm a Rolling Stone...
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Well it's cold.

The sky is white, and not in a good way.

It's windy, not far short of a gale.

And there's been some precipitation recently.
          It's turned overcast here, and got very chilly with it

The weather appears to be operating in some peculiar mode where it's heading towards the north-west. If this is the case, there may be some rain here later.

Comment

Spits and spots when walking down to the local convenience store. Dinner procured. White wine for starters, followed by red wine.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Spits and spots when walking down to the local convenience store. Dinner procured. White wine for starters, followed by red wine.
              Balanced diet!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Balanced diet!
                Well it appears to have revived me - can't all be bad.

Comment

Watching Millionaire's Mansions.

Can't believe that one owner wants to spend loads of money on their "apartment" but nothing on the kitchen because it's only for the staff.....
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Porterhouse steak for tea - one of the Things From The Freezer that will be the focus of this week's eating

That one was originally stuck in there towards the end of July last year. It seems to have survived the ordeal reasonably well

Digging through the assortment in there, there seems to be rather a lot of sausages of various kinds.

Comment

How long does steak survive the freezer? Pretty sure I've got a four year old fillet lurking in mine.

Comment

Working...
                      X