• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grey and miserable here. But enough about my mood.....

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey here, and fairly chilly; it's got that autumnal vibe going on again

Comment

Whoops - I thought it was all going too smooth with this migration thing.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Whoops - I thought it was all going too smooth with this migration thing.
          It looks like there are a few issues with them paying me while I work remote.

I've got a 5pm meeting scheduled tomorrow to discuss things

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            It looks like there are a few issues with them paying me while I work remote.

I've got a 5pm meeting scheduled tomorrow to discuss things
            Put it through the Ltd while they sort it out
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Put it through the Ltd while they sort it out
              I've suggested that as a stop gap during my time WFH, but they dismissed it

Comment

Morning all,

Surprisingly spring like today. Had to discard the gloves when walking the pooch this morning.

We bumped into two of the cast members of Casualty (I have no idea, I just get told afterwards). They are renting a flat in the area during filming and she is also doing a PhD related to Autism apparently. Seemed nice enough.

Comment

Morning all.

Feeling like death warmed up (again) here. Hardly slept last night thanks to CovBaby's current broken sleeping pattern. I think the constant lack of sleep is running both me and Mrs CB down.

End of contract in just over a week, so perhaps I'll catch up on some sleep then.

Comment

Afternoon all
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Links are up, including norrahe's potato cakes

Comment

Working...
                      X