• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Did it burn you when you touched it?
    It didn't. But I didn't check it was a real bible - it could have been any old book with a 'Holy Bible' cover. We all know that you can't judge a book by its cover.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      I now smell of BBQ. The satay was nice though.
      If only you had somewhere to post the recipe.

Comment

'Night all

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          'Night all
          Night

Comment

Just had dinner - the rest of the chicken tikka masala I "made" (i.e. tipped jar into pan with fried chicken) yesterday

I checked the label on the jar, and it says "serves 4". Four of what, it doesn't say; certainly not four of me

Comment

You will end up like MF

Night.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I had the remains of Sunday's lamb with carrots & onions & sprouts and peas and cabbage and broccoli.

I shall be unable to live with myself in bed tonight.

Mind how you go, Night all

Why don't we have coppers like that nice Sgt Dixon any more?

And just to make the Archers totally unlistenable, the obnoxious Titchner has been joined by his equally obnoxious mother.

In other news, those wishing to see a repeat of the day's transmission of Eastenders may now indulge by tuning in to "W", which used to be "Watch" before it got abbreviated and radically feminised.

I only watch "Grimm" so I'm not worried about getting in touch with my feminine side too much.

Comment

In other other other news, the new season of "Person of Interest" is on 5 at this very instant.

Two eps this evening.

Be nice to see Root, John, Harold and Shaw again.

Comment

What is it about Pringles? Are they laced with some Hunger inducing highly addictive drug or something?
                    I opened a pack to have a few and bit each one in half and savoured the flavour........

Twenty minutes later I'm three quarters the way through the pack shoving three a time I'm my gob like a frenzied loon.

My lips are on fire but can't stop. Got.. To.. Keep... Eating.....
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      What is it about Pringles? Are they laced with some Hunger inducing highly addictive drug or something?
                      I opened a pack to have a few and bit each one in half and savoured the flavour........

Twenty minutes later I'm three quarters the way through the pack shoving three a time I'm my gob like a frenzied loon.

My lips are on fire but can't stop. Got.. To.. Keep... Eating.....
                      AYCOTEC?
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X