• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I avoid oven chips - yesterday's chips were made by my usual long-winded process, with Maris Pipers from Norfolk. I'm tempted to say that the Lincolnshire's I had the other week just edge these spuds out in the golden crispiness stakes, but it's a close run thing
    Wish I could get those potatoes over here, cannot for the life of me find ones that get crispy.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Grey skies here today, it's been really nice for the past week until today.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Isn't that an oxymoron like military intelligence?
        Nice Sushi is sushi not bought from a supermarket or petrol station
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

One of those ain't a switch.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

One of those ain't a switch.
              Oooooh, please sir I know this one!

A switch breaks a circuit where as one of those works by completing one?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I think a dynamite plunger is a form of magneto generator.

Which may or may not include a switch.

Yosemite Sam's never did.

Comment

And here we have the classic "More Power, Igor", "Master, there is danger" type switch.

Comment

And here we have the classic "More Power, Igor", "Master, there is danger" type switch.

"The storm is at its height!"

*1.5V bulb comes on*

Comment

**** that its magic, how is the light on when the switch isn't?

Comment

Working...
                      X