• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Half way!
    Keep it up MS!

Comment

3/4 way round. Got a blister. Everyone has gone a bit quiet now.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Bit hazy, but far from overcast - quite sunny, really

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Nick - what was that dual usb plug you bought and road tested ?
          Was it good for two apple products ?
          It was the Mu Duo and I've found it just right for being on the road with iPhone and iPad. When it's folded up I can put it in my pocket and I have, on many occasions, forgotten it's there.

FWIW, just yesterday on Twitter, somebody whose opinion I trust was speaking very highly of the Twist Plus+ World Charging Station which supports a MacBook and 4 USB devices, and also handles all the foreign sockets as well as the proper ones we have here. But I think that's overkill for my needs

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Well the ZeitLumbago(tm) is pretty grim at the moment.

And the ZeitMiele is busily doing the shirts (along with underpants).

This will take an alleged 1hr 40, rather than the 2hrs that the towels took yesterday.

It's very quiet.

Too quiet.

I expect to be struck by an Apache arrow sometime soon.

Can't say the much vaunted 1600 spin is all that more effective than the 1000 spin in the old Hotpoint.

Nowhere near as good as the 2800 spin of the spindryer.
            I find my machine's 1600 spin to be greatly superior to its 1200 for things like jeans. Not sure it makes so much of a difference for things like socks and t-shirts though.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Afternoon denizens

Bit hazy, but far from overcast - quite sunny, really
              Very sunny in cloggers

Almost evening
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                3/4 way round. Got a blister. Everyone has gone a bit quiet now.
                Onwards and upwards, hobbling to victory!

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Very sunny in cloggers

Almost evening
                  Only a couple of weeks until the clocks go forward and evenings start being sunny too

Comment

Last tme I did anything circle line related was about 20 years ago and involved alcohol.

Ended up in me being thrown over a fence into a private garden and then me punching said throwee.

Couldn't remember having done so and neither had the punchee at the time. We did make the mistake of doing pints on said pub crawl.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Only a couple of weeks until the clocks go forward and evenings start being sunny too
                      Sunny till about 7pm here these days.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X