• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join IPSE

Comment

Afternoon all. Lovely sunny day here.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Frosty start, and a bit

Comment

Morning all.

Well the new key for the obstreperous door made no difference.

The lock is now off to be fettled.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            To the chip shop with you
            To Morrisons, it turned out to be a tin of carrot & coriander soup, with hovis wheatgerm (thick slice), followed by some stewed apple.

And a slice of Tesco(tm) fruit cake.

Yum.

Since I'm feeling betterer, fish is on for tonight as per usual.

Wouldn't want to change the habits of 40 some odd years.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Some people just won't get it....
              Indeed.

And there seems to be some sort of consistency with the, er, origins of those who don't get it.

But I've never, in 10 years, had two who just can't get past first base.

Even with my extremely heavy hints.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                It's already here....

Well depends on the Spring you want...
                The Proper Spring(tm).

EquiNox.

Comment

Busy outside as the soccer fans head home. Bit odd doing it on a Monday evening, isn't it? When I was a kid it was always Saturday afternoon and Wednesday evening. Though of course lots of footballers had real jobs as well in those days.
                  And were paid a princely £22 a week.

Dear dead days beyond recall.

Stanley Matthews, where is he now?

Comment

Cod and chips, with beans, for tea. Not from the chippy though. Sainsbury's frozen battered cod fillets, probably actually made by Birds Eye or someone and put in a different box. They're supposed to be cooked in the oven.

They didn't seem that large when I opened the box, so I had two. Then the oven, though it had clearly cooked them, didn't seem to be producing the desired browning of the batter; so I finished them off in a frying pan.

I think one-and-a-half would have been enough. But there's only two left now, and it's the kind of thing that I only think of buying once a year or even less often, so I'll probably end up leaving them in the freezer for ages and having them for lunch some time.

But they were nice enough to have as a change from the normal routine
                    I've found in the past that oven chips have curious off flavours that I find offensive.

Spoil the chianti & fava beans.

Comment

TomTom app on Smart Phone has suggested I upgrade to the new TomTom Go Mobile, UI Is much better but maps have gone from 2gb to 7gb, but at least now it covers all of Europe not just Western.

Morning
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X