• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This followed the curious conversation about whether I could change one 28 pin PIC for another 28 pin PIC so that he could have a 28 pin PIC.

It's no wonder I'm getting a bit

Comment

Another customer arrives at 10:45.

Comment

Bored Now.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          Suppose it's also worth mentioning what a beautiful start to the day it is too
          How long did the journey back take last night?

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
            How long did the journey back take last night?
            90 minutes. Annoyingly they opened the motorway ten minutes after I left to use local roads. Not too bad really, and 5.5 hours quicker than the record. TFA

Comment

Morning/Afternoon all

I've decided to stay in here until after all this EU Voldermort/Macbeth bollox calms down.
              Last edited by Pondlife; 23 February 2016, 11:56. Reason: doooooomed

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                Morning/Afternoon all

I've decided to stay in here until after all this EU bollox calms down.
                Om.

Comment

Morning/Afternoon all

Good choice Pondy! General is going to be even more of a cesspit than usual for the next few months.

Nothing like the high quality of drivel conversation in here.

Comment

Morning/Afternoon all

But by mentioning the EU bollox in TPD, you have in fact brought it with you
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                      90 minutes. Annoyingly they opened the motorway ten minutes after I left to use local roads. Not too bad really, and 5.5 hours quicker than the record. TFA
                      I remember once going down a motorway closed ahead. Just before the junction it was re-opened. I was the 3rd car through.

Comment

Working...
                      X