• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by covbob View Post
    Nice try Zeity - so close and yet so far. Denied by the DrivelMaster himself - the one and only BP!
    Better to try & fail rather than never try at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I was so shocked I nearly fell off my bike.
      You finally learnt some motorists also cycle.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning all

Raining so hard that when I took the dog out this morning my waterproofs came home cleaner than when I went out.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Morning all

Raining so hard that when I took the dog out this morning my waterproofs came home cleaner than when I went out.
          Put on your wet suit. Sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            You finally learnt some motorists also cycle.
            Its the first time I have seen it for a few months! At least in London....

Comment

We operate a "follow the sun" model and I am main contact person from 11:30 until 5pm.

Nearly time to go and do city am crossword - my last chance of peace before the tsunami begins.....

Comment

I may have reached Peak CBA on this gig.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Nearly time to go and do city am crossword
                  I suppose my curiosity is a bad thing here but hey ho - is that a euphemism? If so I may need to borrow it.

Comment

I got one of these. Does way more than the 12l/day as specified and in the 'low' fan setting is very quiet.

Comment

I've got 3 of these:

Dehumidifier - 10L

One of these:

Blyss 10L Dehumidifier | Departments | DIY at B&Q

And an ancient Amcor dehumidifier from the 90s that's better than any of them.

The B&Q one sporadically makes an incredible racket.

The filters need washing every month or so.

One of them looked like it had a fur coat the last time I did it (after about a year).

Comment

Working...
                      X