• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grrrrrr!

Something is being delivered to the company address, which is a virtual office and normally just forward letters to me, got a notification saying they Refused by recipient

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Took 8 hours to get home on Monday.

Flight was cancelled but they only decided to tell us that after the flight
      was supposed to have departed. Then we were stuffed on a bus to Southend airport, which then took over 3 hours due to a combination of rush hour traffic, various roadworks and route closures. Followed by waiting for take-off for a couple of hours which was looking unlikely as the high winds had reached Hamsterjam.
      Finally took off, only to arrive at Hamsterjam and find a lot of trains had been cancelled.

Still had a really good weekend in the smoke!
      Similar here. Checked in and comfortably settled in the lounge only to be called back to checkin as there was no way I'd make my connection so rebooked and flew in last night instead. Still, it's an extra night in my own bed.

What/where did you get upto in that London?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        Similar here. Checked in and comfortably settled in the lounge only to be called back to checkin as there was no way I'd make my connection so rebooked and flew in last night instead. Still, it's an extra night in my own bed.

What/where did you get upto in that London?
        Wright Brothers fish bar borough market
        Hawksmoor for cocktails and dinner
        Hibiscus for lunch
        trip to that Oxford briefly for a family do
        Breakfast at St John Bread and wine
        Visiting various old city pubs and haunts
        Dinner at Rasoi Vineet with HyperD and girlf no 1
        Breakfast at Duck and waffle
        Buying lots of cheese

Pics of the fud can be found on FB, Instagram and tw@atter

Mostly eating and drinking my way around, meeting up with some old mates from uni.

Mr N hadn't been to any of these restaurants, so it was also an early valentines and b'day weekend for him.
        Last edited by norrahe; 10 February 2016, 11:13.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Intresting fact for Zeity, apparently the combination of liver, fava beans and chianti has the impact of nullifying the effects of anti psychotic drugs.
          Last edited by norrahe; 10 February 2016, 11:22.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Indeedy, there is a bleachy patch on the hall carpet from Ziggy, who has now been gone about 7 years.
            Only one? Shedloads from ZeitMog.

Considerable number under things.

And the black patch on the carpet in my bedroom, where she liked to sleep coz it was directly over the boiler, has never cleaned up much, no matter how I try.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Intresting fact for Zeity, apparently the combination of liver, fava beans and chianta has the impact of nullifying the effects of anti psychotic drugs.
              I'd never have guessed.

Now where did I put that stabbity stab thing?

Comment

I think one of the more unpleasant methods of finding cat vomit is walking across a room in the dark without the light on in stockinged feet.

The squelch & wetness is a dead giveaway.

Comment

In other news, a 3rd shelf has been added to my new shelving.

The shelf itself is too short so I had to get a bit creative.

<Note to self: that screw was too long & the sharp bit is sticking out half an inch just waiting to get you>

Comment

<Note to self 2: don't be surprised if your lumbago starts playing up shortly>

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      I think one of the more unpleasant methods of finding cat vomit is walking across a room in the dark without the light on in stockinged feet.

The squelch & wetness is a dead giveaway.

I remember MrsBP found a headless mouse on the carpet. She wondered where the head was. Then found it when the cat puked it up....

Comment

Working...
                      X