• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Jerk Chicken. From eat.
    Beef baguette using some of the left over brisket from yesterdays pot roast
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Its raining
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Its raining
        Horizontally or vertically?

Currently some of the vertical stuff is defying gravity.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Horizontally or vertically?

Currently some of the vertical stuff is defying gravity.
          It's coming down at an angle of approx 110 degrees from east to west
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Still dry here. Shall I risk a trip to the shop for some lunch?

Comment

Have I mentioned that the inhabitants of the BTL across the road were out in the rain doing their shouty thing again last night?

It was ever so difficult to avoid twitching the net curtains.

Comment

pulled pork soup (49p) & toast

actually quite nice.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Imogen has just visited her displeasure upon us, driving wind and rain and black skies. Thought I heard a rumble of thunder as well.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Now I can finally see the sea, there's a lot of seahorses out there today.

And the waves breaking on the breakwater are quite impressive.

Byeee

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Have I mentioned that the inhabitants of the BTL across the road were out in the rain doing their shouty thing again last night?

It was ever so difficult to avoid twitching the net curtains.
                      Somebody round here was letting off a load of fireworks shortly after midnight. I assume it was Chinese people seeing in the New Year, but I'm not sure doing it at that time on a Monday morning will have brought peace and happiness to their neighbours

Comment

Working...
                      X