• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pork chops for dinner

I also watched another restored season 1 TNG episode on Blu-ray: Revisiting Star Trek TNG: The Battle | Den of Geek

I've been following that chap's advice and skipping various early episodes that are particularly bad. This one still had a fair amount of WTFery to it, but it wasn't as outrageously bad as some of the early ones

Comment

I need to get back to re-watching Babylon 5 too

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        I need to get back to re-watching Babylon 5 too
        That has to be watched end to end to appreciate the twists and end. Used to watch the series but kept missing some so never really got it until I watched it offline.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Pressies done. Pancakes done. Cake coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            That has to be watched end to end to appreciate the twists and end. Used to watch the series but kept missing some so never really got it until I watched it offline.
            I've been meaning to go through it all again, but it fell by the wayside before I really got started. I noticed I was watching it all through (having missed a lot of it when it was on TV) back in 2008, around the time Diver sawed his hand in half. I think I've watched it all again once since then, but I'm definitely due for another go

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Pressies done. Pancakes done. Cake coming up.
              Enjoy!

Comment

'Night

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Here you go Ziety:
                    If you need them in quantity then go via Farnell.

Comment

Morning all and a lovely golden morn it is too, to be sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X