• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reviewing my new Mu charger is going to be slightly difficult as I've forgotten to bring any of the leads that would connect it to the things it's supposed to charge

Trip to the Apple Store tomorrow… at least I get to do that cool thing where you take the goods off the shelf, scan them with your phone, touch your finger on it, and walk out without having to try to get one of the blue t-shirt people to talk to you

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      ZeitMater was very upset.

Though she'll forget.

I was thinking of 5 or 6 certificates since they're only £4 a copy.

And he's got shedloads of accounts and suchlike.

Deep joy.

It depends if you go in person or not. The banks just take a photocopy, stamp it, and hand you your original back. I've only found one company who needs me to post them an original so far. I got 5 copies - £20 seems like a nice round number.

But yes, I keep finding more statements from more banks - ranging from £130 to £130,000. The hassle seems to be the same regardless of the amounts involved.

Found an old statement from Legal and General (2003). Phoned them - they have no trace of her or the account number, therefore "it must be closed.". Not really very satisfactory - would prefer "it was closed on x date, transferred to y". May pursue further - about £6K in that one.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

ZeitPater departed this life at about 15:40 or so.

At least now he's at peace.

The last 3 weeks have been fairly awful.
          Join IPSE

Comment

Cat in a cuddly mood this morning, which is nice. Although it would be nicer if she didn't keep sticking her bum in my face.

Comment

Morning denizens

Breakfast accomplished. Time to toddle off to the conference through the grey morning light

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Cat in a cuddly mood this morning, which is nice. Although it would be nicer if she didn't keep sticking her bum in my face.
                Yep Rosey is like that, long hair and halitosis you lose either end.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

ZeitPater departed this life at about 15:40 or so.

At least now he's at peace.

The last 3 weeks have been fairly awful.
                  Sorry to hear this

Comment

Made it to the conference venue. Now inhaling coffee. It was quite a pleasant walk, and I made it past the plague pit near Barbican without getting accosted by any spirits

Comment

Youngest is still off school with a temperature and sore throat.

Its a good job I work from home

Comment

Working...
                      X