• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Morning!

My problem isn't the washing, it's the drying. I'm trying to persuade Mr C to buy a Lakeland electrically heated clothes horse.

Or I might just go out and buy it anyway.
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Might have to look into one of those - my 'dining room' has been taken over by laundry.
    You need the ZeitCombinedDryingAndLivingRoom(tm), equipped with 2kW fan heater, clothes horse, and dehumidifier(s)*.

*I used 2 on Saturday to speed it up a bit. I find that the ancient Israeli built one from 1990something is much more effective than the ones I bought the year before last. Probably coz it's got proper CFCs in it rather than whatever ineffective crap they use nowadays.

<ZG in "screw the ozone layer" mode>

Comment

Morning

First one in the office today, normally that would mean leaving early but no someone has to put a daily triage meeting in for 16:00

If I set of later I get stuck in traffic
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Morning all
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning folks

Comment

Heard through the door from someone attempting to get the brain dead to do something:

So you've got the red wire connected to nothing and the orange wire connected to nothing
              Oh well, at least it won't let any smoke out of anything it's not connected to.

Comment

Morning all

Groundhog day today

Anyone got a recommendation for an amusing film tonight?

Comment

"Groundhog Day".

Groundhog Day (1993) - IMDb

Comment

Groundhog day today

…Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Groundhog day today

Didnt you ask this yesterday?
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X