• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep getting congratulated on delivering the project at clientco.

Turns out its only the second to go live in the last two years.

Have a meeting with a manager in another department next week regarding a possible gig.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Trying to muster up some enthusiasm to write a new blog post.

Its either that or post one I've already written and has a picture taken for it. Though I'm not in a scone mood this week.

Decisions, decisions!
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Have a meeting with a manager in another department next week regarding a possible gig.
        Thought they already wanted you to stay, but you were unsure as the next one is already an unmitigated cluster****
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Thought they already wanted you to stay, but you were unsure as the next one is already an unmitigated cluster****
          The department I'm currently in wanted me to stay on and manage what would be one of the biggest cluster****s in the company's history.

I told them on Monday that I wasn't staying on. It doesn't matter how much I've tried to put my foot down and get some structure on the project, the idiot manager keeps fecking things up. So for that and many other reasons I'm out.

I will however be staying on until they find someone and I get to vet the cvs

Still waiting for the extension paperwork as I officially finish next week.

There are some IT possibilities in another department, so I'm having a chat with another manager

Norrahe's blog

Comment

The department I'm currently in wanted me to stay on and manage what would be one of the biggest cluster****s in the company's history.

I told them on Monday that I wasn't staying on. It doesn't matter how much I've tried to put my foot down and get some structure on the project, the idiot manager keeps fecking things up. So for that and many other reasons I'm out.

I will however be staying on until they find someone and I get to vet the cvs

Still waiting for the extension paperwork as I officially finish next week.

There are some IT possibilities in another department, so I'm having a chat with another manager
            Its nice to be in demand, especially after the headache finding this gig
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Its nice to be in demand, especially after the headache finding this gig
              Well not really in demand, I just reached out to another manager and mentioned I might be available.

There may not be anything going tbh, worth a chat anyway.

What are you working on atm?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Did you get a memory foam one? Not cheap but really good for your back.
                No, pocket sprung. I was unsure about the memory foam ones for some reason I can't now remember

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    No, pocket sprung. I was unsure about the memory foam ones for some reason I can't now remember
                    Shame, been using memory foam for years now. Bought a tempur bed when we moved into the new house, also use the tempur pillows too.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Congratulations!
                      Will see if it pans out, might be nowt in the department, but worth a shot. At least I know idiot manager will give me a rave review.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X