• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's excitement comes from using the onsite Amazon Lockers for delivery, only an extra £1.99 and it gives me an excuse to walk over to the coffee shop if/when it arrives
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning all. TFIF
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Morning all. TFIF
          That reminds me, bank checked and last weeks timesheet paid, this weeks submitted

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            That reminds me, bank checked and last weeks timesheet paid, this weeks submitted

Yup, except my ClientCo have now started to post out remittance advices to me, so by the time I get the letter the money is in the account. December invoice (small one) is paid
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Yup, except my ClientCo have now started to post out remittance advices to me, so by the time I get the letter the money is in the account. December invoice (small one) is paid
              My Agent sends me a "payslip" type remittance, even going back as far as the old school tear three sides of the envelope to open it up

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                A Late Night Woman's Hour that lasts only half an hour if I understand correctly!
                The endless trails inform one that one can download the full fat 60 minute version from iplayer.

Comment

Morning denizens

Bit grey out today, but it doesn't seem too cold, and it isn't raining just yet

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    it isn't raining just yet
                    Just give it time.

<ZG in eeyore mode.>

Comment

Morning all

Bit windy out there this morning. Had to retrieve the organic recycling box from next door's driveway, the green plastic bin I use for cans bottles was about 50m down the road and the blue thick plastic bag for cardboard & plastic has disappeared completely. The last one isn't a major surprise since it wasn't mine anyway. Mine went missing last week and this was the one that had been dumped on my driveway after last week's collection.

Looks like a trip to the council office for replacements and then Screwfix for some spray paint. Friday!

Comment

Working...
                      X