• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the few bits of shopping I needed done. The shops were actually quite civilised - all the (other) panic buyers must have been and gone. Either that or the "Panic Saturday" stuff is a load of garbage dreamed up by the Press to fill space, because most people are smart enough to realise they've got most of next week to do their shopping, and everywhere doesn't close at 5:30pm like it did in the 1950s

I reckon I'll get the rest of my Christmas shopping done on Monday or Tuesday afternoon. It'll make a change from doing it all on Christmas Eve, and I bet the shops'll be nearly as half-empty as they usually are at those times. Or I might just get everything from Amazon; a trip to the Locker for a few boxes is a lot easier than carting a basket around.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Anal Lube, Nipple Clamps, Fetish Tape.
      enough of how MS likes her tea served, what is she going to server the In Laws?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Heading south for lunch tomorrow, so better get an early night

Comment

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning denizens

Bright, clear day out

Looks like it should stay like that for my drive south and back, and be too warm for any chance of frost

Comment

afternoon all

Comment

overcooked the lamb

Put rather a lot of pepper in the mash, which overpowered stuff.

The Xmas Pud (BBE Nov 2015) was quite nice, since I didn't nuke it for so long today.

The custard had much less sugar today, so that wasn't overpoweringly sweet, unlike yesterday.

The gravy, however, was pretty good today compared with last week, which, it must be said, isn't exactly high praise.
                Last edited by zeitghost; 20 December 2015, 13:14.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  overcooked the lamb

Put rather a lot of pepper in the mash, which overpowered stuff.

The Xmas Pud (BBE Nov 2015) was quite nice, since I didn't nuke it for so long today.

The custard had much less sugar today, so that wasn't overpoweringly sweet, unlike yesterday.

The gravy, however, was pretty good today compared with last week, which, it must be said, isn't exactly high praise. :eye
                  No ZeitRicePud today?

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                    No ZeitRicePud today?
                    Nah.

I decided to eat the out of date Xmas pud instead.

I had to cut a bit of mould off it though.

Comment

I'm about to consume the remains of the lentil <pfffft> soup.

Comment

Working...
                      X