• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woo Hoo!

On only the 4th time of asking Agency has this months self billing invoice right on the first attempt
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Apparently there's a cricket match at the cricket ground I drive past twice a day but have never previously seen being used for cricketing.
      There was a lovely little cricket pitch out by Jersey Marine years ago.

They built Amazon on top of it.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Seemingly Australia don't want to be in Nottingham for too long...
        Just seen, well that was unexpected!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Half an hour to go…

Comment

Home!

Six days…

Comment

My box set of 12 Dutch films has arrived, having taken nearly two weeks to get here

Now to check if any of them have English subtitles

Comment

Now to check if any of them have English subtitles
                OK, hands up all those who put down "No"

Never mind, Dutch is close enough to English that I'll probably be able to follow them

Comment

I remember a gentleman's entertainment where the lady was saying something or other with the subtitles "neuk me neuk me".

I don't think she had atomic bombs in mind at the time though.

Comment

Right, I've found an English subtitle file for the film I bought the set for, now I can rip the DVD, add the subtitles, and I'm in business

Need to find the same for the other eleven, if I want to watch them

Comment

Right, I've found an English subtitle file for the film I bought the set for, now I can rip the DVD, add the subtitles, and I'm in business

Need to find the same for the other eleven, if I want to watch them
                      What's the title of this filmic extravaganza?

Comment

Working...
                      X