• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chrome upgrade means I can't access CUK

https://code.google.com/p/chromium/i...tail?id=544255

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

That's a pretty drastic bug

Also pretty pathetic of Google that it made it into a release, and is taking so long to fix

EDIT: and seriously pathetic that they suggest "workarounds" that involve major reconfiguration of corporate proxies, which of course is never going to happen in any sensible timescale.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

I think I took an update this morning for Chrome - but its working fine. Maybe you need to buy a mac ?

Version 47.0.2526.73 (64-bit)

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          I think I took an update this morning for Chrome - but its working fine. Maybe you need to buy a mac ?

Version 47.0.2526.73 (64-bit)
          Are you WFH today? Because you're probably not going through a proxy like Squid in that case, and it's the proxy authentication that's broken.

EDIT: ah, but it looks like an NTLM problem, so yes, as usual "Get a Mac" is probably a viable fix
          Last edited by NickFitz; 7 December 2015, 15:55.

Comment

Chicken soup for lunch. I'd better Get Well Soon, as there's only one tin of chicken left. Plenty of oxtail and tomato, but of course they don't have the healing power of chicken, even though they're very nice

I also ventured out to the bins, and to check the cars hadn't been blown away. I felt a bit better before, but even such a trivial excursion left me feeling quite wiped out. So I've abandoned any other plans for the day in favour of staying in and resting

Comment

Crikey - the bloke at the chippy has retired and sold the business

Salvatore retires after 45 years at fish and chip shop | Leicester Mercury

I wish I'd known he was going. It's been a great shop that I've been using, when living this end of town, for about twenty-five years, and I would have liked to have popped in for a last bit of fish and chips and to wish him well. Let's hope the new owners can keep up the standards, though I doubt they'll ever manage the same level of apostrophe misuse as the classic "Chip's on a tray's"

Comment

Chicken casserole for dinner, for the third and final time of serving

I hope I feel like cooking tomorrow.

Comment

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Working...
                      X