• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning

5.5 hrs to go. The countdown begins.

As I look out across the buildings of Client Co there seems to be some bloke with a vacuum cleaner hoovering on the roof of the engineering block.

Oh well.

Comment

Morning all. Is it Friday yet?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Quite right too.

One needs a clean & tidy roof I've always thought.

Comment

ZeitBoredNow(tm).

The existential bit hasn't happened.

Yet.

Comment

It has now.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Grey, rainy day here

I have that vague feeling that I ought to go shopping for something, but I don't know what. The rain should make it easier to resist it, though; what usually happens when I succumb is that I just end up buying stuff I don't need, and we have Amazon for that now

Comment

Afternoon Nick (et al).

So, after a few weeks of holding back since hinting in this thread about getting my problem resolved, I have finally named and shamed in the "Agents to Avoid" thread. It made it as the last post on one page so might not get noticed.

If anyone wants more details, just let me know. In the mean time, where's the snow, I want to go skiing!
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Snow due this weekend? Temperature drops like a stone Friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    So, after a few weeks of holding back since hinting in this thread about getting my problem resolved, I have finally named and shamed in the "Agents to Avoid" thread. It made it as the last post on one page so might not get noticed.
                    Ah, that lot messed me about over the final payment on the one gig I did for them a few years ago - claimed the invoice had arrived after their "cutoff" time, and therefore payment wasn't going to be processed for another month, and wouldn't actually be paid for another month after that as I recall. Bunch of s, I just ignore any contact from them now

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Snow due this weekend? Temperature drops like a stone Friday night.
                      The weather app was talking of snow on Saturday earlier in the week, but it seems to have changed its mind. Still predicting -3°C at night though

Comment

Working...
                      X