• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for soup, I reckon

Comment

Currently looking for a schematic for an ancient Softy eprom programmer BBE 1980.

Comment

I'm not sure why, though it does use that rave from the grave, the National Semiconductors INS8060, otherwise known as the SC/MP processor.

Comment

As used in the Science of Cambridge MK14.

Comment

asdfasdfasdf

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              asdfasdfasdf
              ZeitZenChuryOm(tm).

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                I'm not sure why, though it does use that rave from the grave, the National Semiconductors INS8060, otherwise known as the SC/MP processor.
                Pronounced "scamp" as I remember

Comment

Soup has been supped: Heinz chicken, with toasted sesame seed bloomer

And to accompany the fine dining experience, I found a radio app for the new Apple TV and listened to a bit of a programme on Radio 4 about hunter-gatherer remains found in caves within cliffs down around Zeity's neck of the woods, and magic, and soft-nosed rhinoceri

Looks like this paper may be about the place they were exploring: Welsh Journals Online -

Comment

The Red "Lady" (now thought to be a gentleman) was found in Paviland cave.

Welsh Journals Online -

What tends to be forgotten is that the sea level rise has covered most of the ground that was exposed at the time "she" was buried.

Comment

Didn't know about many of those caves, certainly didn't know about the one at the far end of The Worm.

Which is not a place to venture onto unless you know the tides.

Comment

Working...
                      X