• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZeitBoredNow(tm).

Comment

Well the super new elektronicky register taking machines are eating AAA cells like there's no tomorrow.

And since all the purchasing/support staff appear to be off sick or dead, we can't buy any more.

Comment

Morning all.

Zeit, are you sure someone isn't nicking the batteries?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Well the super new elektronicky register taking machines are eating AAA cells like there's no tomorrow.

And since all the purchasing/support staff appear to be off sick or dead, we can't buy any more.
          And of course rechargables were deemed to be "too expensive", for a guess.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              Morning
              Morning

Rainy there too?

Comment

ClientB today. Rainy drive up.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Oh.

As late as that?

I'm still amazed that I managed to get up around six in the morning for much of this year. I'd never managed that before. In fact, for much of my life I've found it hard to get up around nine in the morning

It remains to be seen whether I can avoid entering hibernation mode as the days get shorter…

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    ClientB today. Rainy drive up.

Is that the Warwickshire one?

Comment

The cob shop over the road has been transmogrified. I assume they finally managed to sell it. It's been painted a rather unpleasant shade of green, replacing its tasteful creamy pale yellow, and has acquired garish illuminated signage replacing the typographically quite pleasing sign of yore.

It's still called "The Cob Shop" though, so at least it hasn't been turned into some nightmarish hipster watering hole

I'll have to try their bacon and sausage cobs before I can be sure things are OK, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X